Position: Full-time Handyman
Client: Private Family
Salary: Starting at £14 per hour
Requirements: At least 3 years of previous experience, driving license, own car, Russian-speaking
Available type(s): Permanent, full-time
Location: Haslemere, Surrey (GU27)
Are you a professional handyman for a full-time role in Surrey?
A large, international family is seeking a professional live-out Handyman to work at their 6-bedrooms house, located in Haslemere, Surrey (GU27).
Only Russian-speaking applicants with prior experience working in a private household will be considered. They must boast a positive can-do attitude and be eager to work within an established team of professionals. Good English level is expected.
Working schedule: Mon-Fri, 8hours/day, but a great deal of flexibility is always required; The starting date is immediate;
– General property maintenance and hands-on with all duties
– Changing light bulbs and ensuring other fixtures and fittings are in good working order.
– Rewiring, changing fuses, junction boxes etc.
– Minor plumbing and carpentry.
– Clearing or cleaning general areas.
– Shifting furniture or equipment.
– Assembling furniture or equipment.
The minimum requirements to apply are:
– Good level of English, speaking Russian is a requirement
– 3 years’ experience, with checkable references
– Extremely organized with good communication skills
– Detail-orientated with an aptitude for problem-solving
– Confident driver with own car
– DBS check required prior to start
The salary starts at £14/h, depending on the successful applicant’s experience. Also, lunch at the property is offered.
To apply, please submit your CV in .doc or .docx format at [email protected] Since we receive a high amount of applicants, we’re unable to register your interest as a candidate for this position via telephone.