Lady’s Maid & PA Wanted – Jobs in London – Vacancy Summary
Position: Lady’s Maid & PA
Client(s): Private Family
Guaranteed net annual salary: up to £35,000
Requirements: 3 years of previous experience, fluent English, driver’s license
Available type(s): full-time, permanent, live-in
Location: London, UK; Dubai, UAE
Starting date: ASAP
An affluent family, based in London & Dubai is searching for a new live-in Lady’s Maid, with PA’s attributions, to join their active household. The main responsibility of the candidate will be to assist the Lady of the house. A typical working week for the candidate will start at 8:30am and finish at 7:30pm, Tuesday-Sunday, with breaks. The candidate is expected to do extra hours, but exceptionally. This is a live-in position and for female candidates only, due to cultural reasons. International travel is often required.
The successful candidate will be trustworthy, kind, creative and proactive, with plenty of relevant experience under her belt. It is an ideal vacancy for a professional who wants to commit to working to one family and enjoy a long-term career within the household.
Only applicants with 3+ years of relevant experience in a similar position (PAs or personal shoppers or similar) will be considered.
The Lady’s Maid & PA duties include:
- Running errands for the Lady
- Wardrobe and cosmetic management & inventory
- Jewelry and goods management & inventory
- Helping the client with toilets, makeup & hair for parties and events
- Accompanying her when requested
- Assist the client with organizing birthday parties for the family and dinners
- Coordination of seasonal home decoration
- Coordination of luggage & professional packing
- Organize travel arrangements
- Take minutes and dictation & manage correspondence
- Gift shopping, sending invitations & thank you letters
The family has 2 children aged 5 and 6, but the Lady’s Maid is not expected to look after them, as they have their own nannies. Yet, applicants should expect to take the family’s children to their weekly activities on some occasions – as previously agreed with the parents.
The candidate must be a team player as they will have to form a close working relationship with the household staff. Applicants who can start immediately will be preferred, although not essential.
- Previous 3+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Arabic or French is a plus
- Driver’s license
- Tech and social media savvy
- Happy and available to travel with the family
- Attention to detail & outstanding time management skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving skills
Our client is offering an attractive package to the chosen candidate. From a competitive salary to career development, this vacancy is a good opportunity for those already experienced in the field. The starting salary is up to £35,000 tax-free, but it depends on the candidate’s experience.
Accommodation: Both in Dubai & London an ensuite bedroom will be provided.