Position: Domestic Couple
Client(s): Private Client
Guaranteed annual gross salary: Negotiable
Requirements: 5 years of previous experience, Nepali/Tagalog speakers, pet-friendly, non-smokers
Available type(s): permanent, full-time, live-in, long term
Location: Greater London, UK
A lovely client in Greater London is searching for a domestic couple with formal experience (Housekeeper and Grounsdman) to join their household. The main responsibility of the couple will be to maintain the cleanliness of the beautiful 6-bedrooms house and garden and keep it organised to the highest of standards. The starting date is immediately.
This professional role is for an honest, reliable and hardworking couple who enjoy the great outdoors and working with dogs and cats. Good communication skills are required. Cooking is not required. No driving license required. No travelling will be required.
Working schedule: Mon-Fri, full-time. The housekeeper is required to work some evenings or weekends on request.
Main Duties Groundsman:
- Daily grounds maintenance, leaf clearing, driveway raking, border tidying, sweeping
- Keeping formal gardens clean and tidy, to immaculate standards, daily
- Taking out bins
- Gate portering/ answering the gate to guests
- Discretion and some general security knowledge
Main Duties Housekeeper
- Daily high standard cleaning
- Cleaning product knowledge and what to use on correct surfaces (such as marble, silver nickel etc.)
- Bed making
- General laundry skills
- Careful handling of fine fabrics
- Ironing skills/ bed sheet laundry
- Machine washing towels
- Complete all general housekeeping duties to a stellar standard
- Clean the bathrooms
- Window cleaning
- High level of hygiene
- Take in deliveries and organise the kitchen supplies, pantries, etc.
- Feeding family cat and dog sitting
The minimum requirements to apply are:
- Nepali or Tagalog or Spanish speakers preferred
- Must have a stable work history
- Have previous formal experience in similar roles, with checkable references
- Both are expected to be basic/conversational in English
- Dog and cat friendly
- Only non-smokers will be considered
- Dedication, loyalty, looking for a long-term commitment
- DBS check required prior to start
The salary is competitive, depending on the successful applicant’s experience. Also, 21 holiday per year and bank holidays off. Own separate flat is provided near to the property, all bills included.