Position: After-school Manny/Tutor
Client: Private Family with B10 & G14
Salary: starting at £20 gph
Requirements: previous experience, English as a first language, non-smoker
Available type(s): permanent, part-time, live-out
Location: Belsize Park/Swiss Cottage, London (NW3)
Are you a professional After-school Manny/Tutor looking for a new exciting role?
A lovely family living in Belsize Park, London (NW3) is seeking an exceptional After-school Manny/Tutor to care for their 10-years old son, who has some mild learning difficulties, and his sister aged 14. The main duties of the role will be to help the little boy with homework, school picks-up, spend time outside and cook dinner for the children.
The successful candidate will be a reliable, sensitive, sporty Manny, who loves his work and is passionate about children’s education.
Working hours: 3.30pm to 8.30pm, Monday to Friday.
The starting date is late August 2021, but the family can be flexible.
- Complete all nannying duties, sole charge
- Cooking dinner for the children
- Organising activities
- Support with homework
- Arrange leisure activities and educational excursions
- Locating age-appropriate activities that will benefit the children
- Encourage learning
- Having fun with the children
- Spending time outdoors
- Prioritise safety at all times
- 3 years of similar experience
- Speaking English as a first language is a must
- Educational background is preferred
- SEN experience is preferred
- Being a driver is a plus, but is not essential
- Paediatric first aid certificate and Enhanced DBS
The salary for the position starts at £20 gross per hour, depending on experience. The position comes with pro-rata paid holidays. This is a long-term, permanent contract. An automatic car can be provided.
To apply for this role, please email us your CV at [email protected]