Position: Live-in Housekeeper Nanny
Client: Private Family with 2 young children
Salary: £500 net per week for 50 hours
Requirements: being calm and patient, previous experience, a good level of English, non-smoker
Available type(s): permanent, full-time, live-in
Location: Kingston upon Thames (KT2), Surrey
Are you a kind and patient Housekeeper Nanny looking for a new exciting role?
A lovely young family of 4 located in Kingston upon Thames (KT2) is searching for a two Nanny Housekeepers to join their active household. The main responsibility will be to look after their children (3.5yo & 5.5yo) and to maintain the cleanliness of their 7-bedrooms home and keep it organised to the highest of standards. This role is 80% housekeeping and 20% light childcare.
The successful candidates will be calm, kind and patient, as this is essential for this role. The family has no pets, no driving or travelling is involved. Some occasionally cooking. Having experience with expensive furniture and artworks is a must. You will work in a team of two live-out housekeepers.
Working schedule: 5 days a week with 2 days off, 50 hours/week, but please note that you will work during the weekends.
Starting date: ASAP
The nanny housekeeper’s duties include:
- Sweeping, hoovering and cleaning
- Laundry and ironing
- Dusting throughout
- Organising the bedrooms
- Cleaning all areas of the kitchen
- Deep cleaning of bathrooms
- Organising the cupboards, fridge, pantries and making use of leftover meals
- Changing bedding
- Tidying after meals
- Cleaning down surfaces and polishing
- Window cleaning, fluffing pillows
- Occasionally cooking
- Occasionally complete all nannying duties, shared/sole charge
- Prioritise safety at all times
The minimum requirements to apply are:
- Previous experience in working for a private family
- A good level of English
- Calm, kind and teachable personality
- Someone looking for a long-term, permanent position
- Only non-smokers will be considered
- Enhanced DBS check required before start & Paediatric First Aid
The salary is £500 net per week for the live-in position, around £33,000 gross per year. Also, the position comes with 28 days of paid holidays, including bank holidays. Separate apartment will be provided as accommodation.
To apply for this role, please email us your CV at [email protected]