Position: Weekends & Holidays Nanny
Client: Family with B7, B5 & G1
Salary: £40,000 gross pa
Requirements: previous experience; mastery of English; driving licence;
Available type(s): permanent, full-time, live-in;
Location: North Kensington, NW6, London
Are you a Nanny in London looking for a new role?
A lovely family of five based in NW6, London is seeking an experienced Nanny for weekends and holidays (160 days per year). A confident swimmer, driving licence and being highly fluent in English is required for this position. Tutor / governess experience is a huge bonus.
The main duties will be looking after and playing with three children (aged B7, B5 & G1). The main focus is on the boys, proactively helping with homework and educational activities. Outdoors and beach activities; Tidying the children’s rooms and toys; Bathing and dressing, evening babysitting when required.
This is a live-in role (Saturday overnight stay) and mostly a sole charge position. The successful candidate will be ideally experienced in a similar role, caring, bright, proactive. Must be team-player, as the family is employing other staff and pet-friendly, as they have a cute dog. Cooking won’t be required, as the family employs a Chef.
Working hours: live-in Saturday & Sundays (8am to 7.30pm, with two hours break) + Travelling (similar working hours);
Most weekends will be spent on London or the countryside (Oxfordshire) during school term dates (Sept – early July) and international travel with some flexibility on the following dates below:
- 8th – 30th July ‘22
- 14th – 29th Oct ‘22
- 2 weeks during Christmas holidays (not working on 24th Dec or 25th Dec)
- 10th – 19th February ‘23
- 24th Mar – 18th Apr ’23
- So on…
The starting date is ASAP;
- Complete all nannying duties, sole/shared charge
- Proactively helping with homework and educational activities
- Arrange leisure activities, educational excursions and activities
- Locating age-appropriate activities that will benefit the children
- Encourage learning through specialised play activities
- Assist with homework
- Prioritise safety at all times
- Similar experience with these ages
- Mastery of English – must
- Driving licence and confident swimmer – must
- Tutor / governess experience is a huge bonus
- Only fully vaccinated can be considered
- Paediatric first aid certificate and Enhanced DBS check
The salary is £40,000 gross pa. The position comes with one month off in August of paid holidays (the last weekend of August will be required). The accommodation usually consists of a private bedroom with an ensuite bathroom on a separate floor. Often international travelling to Italy and Switzerland and worldwide.