Position: After-school Nanny
Client: Private Family
Salary: £32,000 to £40,000 gpa + extra daily rate when travelling
Requirements: previous experience, excellent level of English, non-smoker
Available type(s): permanent, full-time, live-out
Location: Marylebone (W1H), London
Are you a professional Nanny looking for a new exciting role?
We are seeking a fun and loving After-School Nanny to care for G4.5 and B7.5 and to travel with them during all school holidays. The family is based in Marylebone (W1H), London. The role will start as a travelling nanny during the summer and from September 2021 will become an after-school role.
The successful candidate will be somebody experienced in a similar role, flexible, active, creative and positive. Must be pet-friendly as the family owns a dog. Being a team player is a must, as this is a fully-staffed house (informal). You must be happy to travel with the family during all school holidays (at least 3 continuous weeks during the summer).
Working hours: 12pm to 8pm, Mon to Fri. While travelling, you will be expected to work on a rota basis, which will be paid separately – rate to be confirmed.
The starting date is ASAP;
• Complete all nannying duties, sole/shared charge
• School pick-ups and homework supervision
• Appropriate school uniforms and all supplies will be your responsibility
• Arrange leisure activities, educational excursions and activities
• Locating age-appropriate activities that will benefit the children
• Encourage learning through specialised play activities
• Story reading and having fun
• Prioritise safety at all times
• Occasionally cooking
• Similar nanny experience with these ages
• Happy to travel during school holidays
• Educated to a degree level
• Excellent level of English; Speaking French is a plus
• Paediatric first aid certificate and Enhanced DBS check
• Available immediately
The salary for the position is between £32,000 to £40,000 gross per annum DOE. You will be paid extra while travelling during school holidays – rate to be confirmed. All travelling costs will be covered by the family. The position comes with 28 days of paid holidays (including bank holidays).