Position: Live-out Nanny
Client: Family of four
Salary: £30,000 to £45,000 gpa doe
Requirements: Native English speaker & childcare qualifications
Available type(s): permanent, full-time, live-out
Location: Parsons Green (SW6), London
Are you a professional nanny in London looking for a new exciting role?
A lovely American/English family based in Parsons Green (SW6) is seeking an education-focused English-speaking Nanny to care for their children aged 8 months and 2.5 y/o. Live-out and shared charge position.
The successful candidate will be ideally experienced in a similar role, bright, proactive and self-starter.
Working hours: Monday to Friday 7.30am to 5pm. Occasionally, they will require one Saturday in lieu of a Monday off.
The starting date is ASAP;
- Complete all nannying duties (shared charge)
- Cooking, laundry and nursery duties
- Nursery drop-off and pick-ups (5 min walking)
- Arrange leisure activities, educational excursions and activities
- Locating age-appropriate activities that will benefit the children
- Encourage learning through specialised play activities
- Story reading
- Prioritise safety at all times
- Must: Native English speaker, to assist with language development
- Must: Childcare qualifications
- Similar experience with these ages
- Paediatric first aid certificate and Enhanced DBS check
The salary range is £30,000 up to £45,000 gross pa, depending on experience and qualifications. The position comes with 20 days of paid holidays + bank holidays.
To apply, please submit your CV in Word (.doc) format at [email protected];