Position: Live-in or Daily Nanny
Client: Private Family with G1 & G3
Salary: £45,000 to £60,000 gross per annum doe
Requirements: previous experience, native English, non-smoker
Available type(s): permanent, full-time, live-in or live-out
Location: Barnes (SW14), London
Are you a professional Nanny looking for a new role?
A lovely professional French/German family based in Barnes (SW14), London is seeking an education-focused English-speaking Nanny to care for their lovely girls aged one and three years old.
The successful candidate will be ideally experienced in a similar role, bright, proactive and self-started, as she will be very trusted in this role and she will have complete autonomy. Sole charge position. The family can consider either live-in or daily candidates if they can easily commute.
Working hours: Monday to Friday 7.30am to 7.30pm. Occasionally, two babysitting nights per week.
The starting date is the 1st of September;
- Complete all nannying duties, sole charge
- Nursery drop-off and pick-ups
- Arrange all leisure activities, educational excursions and activities
- Locating age-appropriate activities that will benefit the children
- Encourage learning through specialised play activities
- Story reading
- Prioritise safety at all times
- Cooking and laundry for the girls
- Native English speaker, to assist with language and British accent development
- Similar experience with these ages
- Childcare qualifications, but not essential
- Paediatric first aid certificate and Enhanced DBS check
- Available to start on the 1st of September;
The salary for the live-in position is up to £50,000 gross per annum depending on experience and qualifications. The accommodation consists of a double bedroom with own bathroom on a different floor. Food and all bills are included.
For the live-out (daily) role the salary is TBC, probably up to £60,000 gross per annum depending on experience and qualifications.
The position comes with 28 days of paid holidays (including bank holidays).