Client: Single father with G10 & G6
Salary: Top salary to be confirmed
Requirements: Norland qualification, driving license
Available type(s): Permanent, full-time, live-in
Location: Basingstoke, UK and overseas
Are you a Norland Nanny looking for a full-time rota position?
A lovely single father living in Basingstoke is seeking an exceptional Rota Norland Nanny to care for his 10-years old and 6-years old daughters. The rotation will be one or two weeks on/one or two weeks off. The Nanny is supposed to travel with the children very often to Europe and Dubai. They attend school full-time in Winchester and occasionally they are homeschooled in Dubai.
The successful candidate will be a kind, professional and fun Nanny who loves their work and is passionate about children’s education. Being a driver is essential, and a car will be provided.
Working hours: Normally 24/7 position, but realistically Mon-Fri, 7AM to 7PM, with some flexibility during weekends, depending on the father’s schedule. The rotation will be one or two weeks on/one or two weeks off;
The starting date is ASAP.
- Complete all nannying duties, sole charge
- Organising all the activities
- Arrange leisure activities, educational excursions and activities
- Locating age-appropriate activities that will benefit the children
- Encourage learning through specialised play activities
- Story reading
- Having fun with the children
- Spending time outdoors, such as the playground or park
- Create an everyday routine
- Prioritise safety at all times
- Cooking daily for the children
- Speaking English as a first language is a must
- Qualified Norland nanny is a must
- Being a driver is essential (an automatic car will be provided)
- Speaking French or Spanish will be a huge bonus
- Flexible, loyal, kind and caring, looking for a long-term position
- Paediatric first aid certificate and Enhanced DBS
- Available immediately
The salary for the position is TBC depending on experience. You will have 28 days of paid holidays (including bank holidays). Superb two bedrooms cottage is provided as accommodation.
To apply for this role, please email us your CV at [email protected]