Position: Live-out Nanny
Client: Private Family (G1 & B3.5)
Gross salary: £45,000 to £60,000 gross pa doe
Requirements: Previous experience, highly fluent in English;
Available type(s): permanent, full-time, live-out
Location: Camden, London (NW1)
Are you a professional Nanny in London and looking for a new role?
A lovely professional family based in Camden (NW1) is seeking a daily Nanny to care for their children aged G1 and B3.5 (5 days per week attending nursery, which is 15 min away). This is a live-out and sole charge position. Driving is not required. The successful candidate will be ideally experienced in a similar role, caring, bright, proactive. The family is planning to move to St. John’s Wood / Hampstead Heath or Belsize Park soon.
The nanny will be required to travel internationally approximately 3-4 times per year with the children, duration 10 days to 2 weeks. The nanny will also be required to visit different locations in England on long weekends, 3-4 days. The family will normally travel by car for staycations.
Working hours: Monday to Friday 8am to 6/7pm.
The starting date is ASAP.
- Complete all nannying duties, sole charge
- Cooking, laundry and nursery duties
- Nursery pick-ups
- Arrange leisure activities, educational excursions and activities
- Locating age-appropriate activities that will benefit the children
- Encourage learning through specialised play activities
- Story reading
- Prioritise safety at all times
- Must: Mastery of English
- Preferably childcare qualifications
- Similar experience with these ages
- Available to travel internationally
- Only non-smokers and fully vaccinated can be consider for this role
- Paediatric first aid certificate & excellent references
- Clear Enhanced DBS check
The salary range is £45,000 up to £60,000 gross pa, depending on experience. The position comes with 20 days of paid holidays + bank holidays.