Position: Live-out Nanny
Client: Family with B3 and mom pregnant
Salary: Around £40,000, depending on experience; For Norlanders, the salary will be in line with the market rates.
Requirements: English as a first language, driver essential, 5 years’ experience, childcare qualifications (Norland is a huge bonus)
Available type(s): permanent, full-time, live-out
Location: Hampstead (NW3), London
Are you a professional nanny looking for a new exciting role?
A lovely family living in Hampstead (NW3) is seeking an experienced and qualified Live-out Nanny to care for their lovely 3 years-old son. The mother is expecting another child and she is due in March 2021. As the parents work from home, this will be a sole/shared charge, so they need someone who is comfortable with this situation.
The successful candidate will be a kind, professional and fun Nanny who loves their work and is passionate about children’s education. You must have experience with this group age. Being a driver is essential, and the family will provide a car to drop-off/pick-up their son from the nursery.
As the mother is pregnant, you must be very Covid aware, so they are looking for someone who can walk/bike or drive to work. For the same reason, they have a cleaner coming, but not daily, so you will be kindly asked to take care of a bit of tidying up the house and kitchen, and cook lunch for the entire family daily, while the mother will look after the child.
Working hours: Mon-Fri, around 9 AM to 5 PM (40 hours a week, but some flexibility is required).
The starting date is ASAP;
- Complete all nannying duties, shared/sole charge
- Organising all the child’s activities
- Arrange leisure activities, educational excursions and activities
- Locating age-appropriate activities that will benefit the child
- Encourage learning through specialised play activities
- Story reading
- Puzzles, toy games and arts and crafts and messy play
- Having fun with the child
- Spending time outdoors, such as the playground or park
- Create an everyday routine from feeding to bathing and sleeping
- Implementing nap times during the day
- Monitor the child’s development and report back to the parents
- Prioritise safety at all times
- Travel with the family in normal times
- Cooking lunch daily for the entire family
- Very light temporary housekeeping
- Speaking English as a first language is a must
- 5 years of relevant experience;
- Qualified nanny with formal education (Norland, Chiltern, BA Childcare, CACHE Level 3 etc.)
- Being a driver is essential (automatic car will be provided)
- Flexible, loyal, kind and caring, looking for a long-term position
- Ability to travel with the family in normal times
- Paediatric first aid certificate and Enhanced DBS
- Available immediately
The salary for the position is negotiable depending on experience and qualifications, and can go around £40,000 gross per year + paid overtime. You will have 28 days of paid holidays (including bank holidays). *For Norlanders, the salary will be in line with the market rates.*
To apply for this role, please email us your CV at [email protected]