Position: Live-in / Live-out Nanny
Client: Private Family with 3mths old son
Salary: starting at 50,000 CHF
Requirements: French as a first language, previous experience, non-smoker
Available type(s): permanent, full-time, live-in / live-out
Location: Geneva, Switzerland
Are you a native French-speaking Nanny looking for a new position in Geneva?
A lovely young family living in Geneva, Switzerland is seeking a French-speaking Live-in or Live-out Nanny to care for their lovely 3 months-old son. As the parents work from home, this will be a shared charge, so they need someone who is comfortable with this situation. They live in a beautiful 2-bedrooms apartment with access to a private garden, 15 min away from the city centre.
They are first time parents so the successful candidate will be an experienced, kind, professional and fun Nanny who loves her work and is passionate about children’s education. You must have experience with this group age. The family travels quite often during the year and they will need the Nanny to travel with them. No driving is required. The family has no pets. Occasionally babysitting is required.
Working hours: A minimum of 55 h/week and some flexibility is required and appreciated. You will have plenty of breaks during the day when the baby is napping.
The starting date is ASAP;
• Complete all nannying duties, shared/sole charge
• Arrange leisure activities, educational excursions and activities
• Locating age-appropriate activities that will benefit the child
• Encourage learning through specialised play activities and story reading
• Puzzles, toy games and arts and crafts and messy play
• Spending time outdoors, such as the playground or park
• Create an everyday routine from feeding to bathing and sleeping
• Implementing nap times during the day
• Monitor child’s development and report back to the parents
• Prioritise safety at all times
• Travel with the family
• Occasionally babysitting required
• Speaking French as a first language is a must
• 3 years’ relevant experience;
• Having childcare qualifications is a huge bonus
• Flexible, loyal, kind and caring, looking for a long-term position
• Ability to travel with the family
• Paediatric First Aid Certificate and Enhanced DBS check
• Available immediately
The salary for the position is negotiable depending on experience and qualifications and it starts at 50,000 CHF gross per year. For the live-in position, you will need to share the room with the baby (a temporary situation, as the family is in the process of moving to a bigger home). You will have your own private bathroom. The food is also included. You will have 20 days of paid holidays, permanent long-term contract.
To apply for this role, please email us your CV, DBS and Paediatric First Aid at [email protected]