Position: Live-in Norland Nanny
Client: Private Family
Guaranteed annual gross salary: starting at £50,000
Requirements: 3 years’ experience, driver, non-smoker
Available type(s): permanent, live-in, full-time;
Location: Piccadilly, London, UK
Are you a Norland Nanny looking for a new role?
A friendly international family living in Central London (Piccadilly) is seeking an enthusiastic and energetic Live-in Norland Nanny to care for their children aged 11 and 5. The successful candidate will set an exemplary influence and help them with their schoolwork and education overall.
The successful candidate will be a kind and fun Nanny who loves their work and is passionate about children’s education. They must have experience in this kind of nannying role before with a proven hands-on approach. The Nanny will also teach social skills, etiquette, manners and good behaviour daily.
It should also be known that the family travel during school holidays and the Nanny will be expected to join them on these trips and continue the development of the children.
For the school drop-off and pick-ups, a car will be provided or the chauffeur can drive you. Another housekeeper/nanny is employed by the family and has been for a very long time with the children, so you must be a team-player.
Working hours: Mon-Fri, 8h/day, but some flexibility is required;
- Complete all nannying duties, mostly sole charge
- Locating age-appropriate activities that will benefit the children
- Preparing healthy meals and feeding
- Deliver age-appropriate teaching
- Spending time outdoors with the children, such as the playground or park
- Homework supervision
- School drop-off and pick-up – 10 min driving
- Maintain a bedtime routine
- Organising all the children’s activities
- Travel with the family when needed
- Implementing nap times during the day
- Story reading
- Medication administration, as the little boy suffers from asthma
- Puzzles, toy games and arts and crafts
- Encourage learning through specialised playa activities
- Assist in the family’s evening routine
- Having fun with the children
- Monitor each child’s development and report back to the parents
- Prioritise safety at all times
- Attending doctor’s appointments
- Laundry of the children’s clothes and wardrobe management
- Keeping the children’s rooms clean
- Prepare the children for bed from brushing teeth to bedtime stories
- Take the children to lessons
- Responsible for promoting educational, intellectual and social development within the children
- Arrange leisure activities, educational excursions and extra curriculum activities
- Create an everyday routine from feeding to bathing and sleeping
- Norland qualification and at least 3 years’ experience
- Only non-smokers will be considered
- Confident driver
- Cooking skills
- Flexible, loyal, kind and caring, looking for a long-term position
- Ability to travel with the family on occasions throughout the year
- Paediatric first aid certificate and up-t0-date DBS
- Available immediately
The salary for the position starts at £50,000 gross per year, but is negotiable depending on experience. Being a live-in role, they offer a luxurious room with en-suite bathroom. Travel expenses and accommodation will be covered by the family. You will have 4 weeks’ holidays and bank holidays off.
To apply, please submit your CV in .doc format at [email protected] or call Irene at +44 208 057 1333.