Position: Live-in Nanny
Client: Private Family
Salary: £36,000 to £45,000 gross per year DOE
Requirements: 3 years of experience, a strong background in education, fluent in English, non-smoker
Job type: permanent, full-time, live-in
Location: London (Stanmore, HA7) & Tanzania
Starting date: The 20th of October 2021
Are you a professional nanny looking for a new role?
A lovely well-known family based between London, Stanmore (HA7) and exotic Tanzania is seeking a Live-in Nanny to assist in the care of their 2.5 years old boy. The family is specifically seeking an active, competent, flexible, and dynamic candidate with a strong background in education and someone who will actively promote the child’s intellectual development. The boy will be attending nursery three times per week.
The successful candidate will be a kind, bubbly nanny who loves their work and is passionate about children’s education. The candidate must have experience with a proven hands-on approach. The nanny will also need to be highly organised and ensure the children’s daily routine goes smoothly. The family employes a chef and two housekeepers. No pets. Because of the pandemic, 40% of the time will be spent in London and 60% in Tanzania for the next couple of months.
The working hours are: Monday – Friday, 7.30 AM – 7.30 PM, with 1.5h break during the day. Weekends off.
The starting date for the job is the 20th of October 2021;
- All nanny duties
- Sole/shared charge
- Cooking healthy meals
- Keeping the child’s room tidy at all times
- Care and well-being of the child
- Spending time outdoors
- Locating age-appropriate activities that will benefit the child
- Educationally appropriate activities, music, puzzles, arts and crafts and having fun
- Encourage learning through specialised play activities
- Maintain a bedtime routine, story reading
- Prioritise safety at all times
- Laundry and ironing of the child’s clothes
- Monitor the child’s development and report back to the parents
- 3 years of previous experience
- Speaking English to a native level or highly fluent
- Cheerful and dynamic, trustworthy, kind, creative and proactive person
- Specialisation in early years development/education is preferred
- Ability to travel internationally on occasions throughout the year
- Non-smoker and confident swimmer
- Paediatric First Aid Certificate and Enhanced DBS
- Driver’s license is a bonus
Accommodation: Spacious self-contained accommodation with AC, double bedroom and bathroom. Food and all travel costs are covered by the family. The London house is a modern 4-beds, with a large garden. In Tanzania, you can enjoy an always sunny, wonderful villa with a swimming pool and garden, 10 min away from the beach, in a lively area.
Salary: Our client is offering an attractive and competitive package to the chosen candidate that can go up to £45.000 gross per year, depending on the candidate experience. The position comes with 28 days of paid holidays, including bank holidays.
To apply, please submit your CV in Word (.doc) format at [email protected];