Position: Full-time Nanny
Client: Private Family
Salary: Top salary
Requirements: 3 years’ experience, English as a first language, formal qualifications
Job type: permanent, full-time, live-out with provided accommodation
Location: Athens, Greece
Starting date: Immediately
Are you a professional Nanny looking for a new role?
A friendly young family living in Athens, Greece is seeking an enthusiastic and energetic Live-out Nanny (preferably with Norland qualification) to care for their lovely one-year-old son.
The family is specifically seeking an active, competent, flexible, and dynamic candidate with a strong background in education and someone who will actively promote the child’s intellectual development.
The successful candidate will be a kind and fun Nanny who loves their work and is passionate about children’s education. You must have experience in this kind of nannying role before with a proven hands-on approach. The Nanny will also teach social skills, etiquette, manners and good behaviour.
It should also be known that the family goes sailing very often so you mustn’t have seasickness. No housekeeping, driving or cooking is normally required, as this is a fully staffed house.
Working hours: Mon-Fri, 10-12h/day with breaks. Some flexibility is required during the weekends; The starting date is immediately;
- Complete all nannying duties, shared/sole charge
- Organising all the child’s activities
- Responsible for promoting educational, intellectual and social development
- Arrange leisure activities, educational excursions and activities
- Locating age-appropriate activities that will benefit the child
- Deliver age-appropriate teaching
- Encourage learning through specialised play activities
- Story reading
- Puzzles, toy games and arts and crafts and messy play
- Having fun with the child
- Spending time outdoors, such as the playground or park
- Create an everyday routine from feeding to bathing and sleeping
- Implementing nap times during the day
- Monitor the child’s development and report back to the parents
- Prioritise safety at all times
- Prepare the child for bed from brushing teeth to bedtime stories
- Travel with the family
- Qualified nanny with formal education having at least 3 years’ relevant experience;
- Norland qualification is a huge bonus, but not essential
- Speaking English as a first language
- Flexible, loyal, kind and caring, looking for a long-term position
- Ability to travel with the family on occasions throughout the year
- Paediatric first aid certificate and DBS
- Available immediately
The salary for the position is negotiable depending on experience and qualifications. This is a live-out role with accommodation provided by the family (luxurious apartment with indoor and outdoor pool). Travel expenses and accommodation will be covered by the family. You will have 4 weeks’ paid holidays.
To apply for this amazing role please submit your CV in .doc format at [email protected];