Position: Norland Nanny
Client: Single parent with B3
Salary: Top salary
Requirements: Norland training, flexibility
Available type(s): permanent, full-time, live-in/live-out
Location: Kensington (SW10), London, UK
Are you a professional Norland Nanny looking for a new exciting role?
A lovely international non-primary parent located in Kensington (SW10), London is searching for a Norland Nanny to join his fully staffed household. The main responsibility of the nanny will be to look after his son born in November 2018. The little boy is very easy, verbal, and has had a Norland nanny since birth. Likes usual like trains, swimming, playgrounds. The nanny is expected to accommodate traveling for week-long vacations to Europe, California and Florida, 2-3 times per year.
Working schedule: Saturday to Tuesday (about 45h/week);
- Sat & Sun 9am to 4pm (live-out);
- Mon & Tue overnight shift, 10am to 4pm next day (live-in);
- The Principal is flexible on the weekdays (it doesn’t always have to be Mon & Tue, they can arrange for Wed & Thu and so on).
Starting date: ASAP
The Norland Nanny duties might include:
- Complete all nannying duties, shared/sole charge
- Organising the child activities
- Arrange leisure activities, educational excursions and activities
- Locating age-appropriate activities that will benefit the child
- Encourage learning through specialised play activities
- Puzzles, toy games and arts and crafts and messy play and having fun
- Spending time outdoors, such as the playground or park
- Prioritise safety at all time
The minimum requirements to apply are:
- Being a Norland College graduate is a must
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Flexibility with the working schedule
- Enhanced DBS check required before start & Paediatric First Aid
The salary is TBC depending on experience. Top salary offered for the right candidate. Own bedroom and bathroom offered when live-in. All travelling costs covered.
To apply for this role, please email us your CV at [email protected]