Position: Full-time Nanny/Governess
Client: Private Family with 3 young children
Salary: £50,000 – £60,000 gross per year
Requirements: 10 years’ experience, English as a first language or excellent level, formal qualifications; Speaking French as a second is a huge bonus;
Job type: permanent, full-time, live-out
Location: Kensington, London, W14
Starting date: January 2021
Are you a professional Nanny looking for a new role?
A lovely family situated in Kensington, London (W14) is looking for a qualified and highly experienced live-out Nanny/Governess to care for their 3 young children aged 9 mths old, 2.5 years old and 4.5 years old. Sole charge. Native or excellent level of English is expected. They are looking for someone:
- Extremely punctual and organised (to keep up with the schedule of school/nursery + routine for the little one)
- Experienced with 3 young children
- Available for travelling with the family in normal times
- Ideally to focus on children’s educational development with French as a second language to help the eldest with homework and the middle one for the transition into the French schooling system in 2 years.
Ideally, the nanny would be living nearby their house (Hammersmith / Kensington) to help with the long working hours (7:30am – 7pm Mon to Fri) and not depend too much upon public transports and/or traffic.
Working schedule: Monday to Friday, 7:30 AM – 7 PM. The starting date is January 2021.
- Complete all nannying duties
- Locating age-appropriate activities that will benefit the children
- Preparing healthy meals for children
- Spending time outdoors with the children, such as the playground or park
- Homework supervision
- School drop-off and pick-up
- Maintain a bedtime routine
- Travel with the family when needed
- Monitor each child’s development and report back to the parents
- Prioritize safety at all times
- Laundry and ironing of the children’s clothes
- Keeping the children’s room clean
- 10 years’ experience in childcare, ideally experience with 3 young children;
- English as a first language or excellent level;
- Speaking French as a second language will be a huge bonus;
- Having formal qualifications, such as Norland, Chiltern, CACHE Level 3 etc;
- Available starting January 2021
- Paediatric first aid certificate and up-to-date Enhanced DBS;
The salary is between £50,000 – £60,000 gross per year, depending on experience and 28 days of paid holiday, including bank holidays are offered.
To apply for this amazing role please submit your CV in .doc format at [email protected];