Position: Live-out Nanny
Client: Family with G6 & B4
Salary: up to £24 gph / up to £50,000 gpa
Requirements: 5 years experience, Excellent English, driving licence
Available type(s): permanent, full-time, live-out
Location: Kingston upon Thames (KT2), UK
Are you a professional Nanny looking for a new exciting role?
A lovely family of four located in Kingston upon Thames (KT2) is searching for an active and energetic Nanny to join their household. The main responsibility will be to look after the 6 y/o daughter, who is hyperactive. They also have a very energetic boy aged 4. They go full-time to school. The successful candidates will be very flexible, active and professional. The family has no pets and no travelling is involved. Fully staffed house.
Working schedule: During school time you will work Sat & Sun (9am to 6pm) and during school holidays you will work Mon to Fri (9am to 6pm), with weekends off. Full-time salary will be paid. Flexibility required.
Starting date: ASAP
The nanny duties include:
- Complete all nannying duties, shared/sole charge
- Organising the children activities
- Arrange leisure activities, educational excursions and activities
- Locating age-appropriate activities that will benefit the children
- Encourage learning through specialised play activities
- Puzzles, toy games and arts and crafts and messy play and having fun
- Spending time outdoors, such as the playground or park
- Prioritise safety at all times
- Play and swim in the pool (indoor)
The minimum requirements to apply are:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experience with ADHD is preferred
- Excellent level of English
- Very flexible with the working schedule
- Confident driver
- Only non-smokers will be considered
- Enhanced DBS check required before start & Paediatric First Aid
The salary is up to £24 gross per hour / up to £50,000 gross per annum. Also, the position comes with 28 days of paid holidays, including bank holidays. Free parking available.
To apply for this role, please email us your CV at [email protected]