Position: Rota Nanny
Gross salary: starting at £66,000 gross pa doe
Requirements: 3 years previous experience, French or Spanish-speaking;
Available type(s): permanent, rota, full-time;
Location: Notting Hill, London;
Are you a professional French or Spanish-speaking nanny in London looking for a new role?
We are looking for a professional French or Spanish speaking Rota Nanny to look after three children based in Notting Hill (G6, B4, G2). You must also be fluent in English (C1/C2);
The ideal Nanny would be someone who is able to properly stimulate G6 and B4 and start their educational development, teach manners/etiquette, lead by example, discreet, well presented, and a team player as this is a fully staffed household and the Rota Nanny will work alongside another Nanny/Housekeeper. Uniforms would be provided.
A reasonable degree of flexibility is expected, undertaking any tasks reasonably assigned and working effectively as a team with the other nannies in order to ensure the smooth running of the household. Help with some housekeeping upon request in good cooperation with other staff in the house, including cooking for the children, tidying their rooms and taking care of their laundry when needed.
The role will involve often domestic & international travelling during all school holidays. The successful nanny must be a confident swimmer and happy to cook for the children. A driving licence is a plus, but not essential.
Working hours: 7 days a week, 24-hour cover, 2 weeks on / 2 weeks off
The starting date is ASAP;
• Complete all nannying duties, shared/sole charge
• Organising all the activities
• Arrange leisure activities, educational excursions and activities
• Locating age-appropriate activities that will benefit the children
• Encourage learning through specialised play activities
• Puzzles, toy games and arts and crafts and messy play
• Spending time outdoors, such as the playground or park
• Create an everyday routine from feeding to bathing and sleeping
• Monitor development and report back to the parents
• Prioritise safety at all times
• Travel with the family
– Fluent English (C1/C2) and either French or Spanish (native level)
– 3 years’ relevant experience;
– Confident swimmer
– Only non-smokers and fully vaccinated can be consider
– Paediatric first aid certificate and Enhanced DBS
The salary for the position is negotiable depending on experience and qualifications, and it starts at £66,000 gross pa (£900+ net per week). Lovely accommodation (with own floor, bedroom and bathroom) provided when working your rota shift. All travelling costs are coved by the family. The position comes with paid holidays.