Position: Personal Assistant
Salary: Up to £40,000 GPA, DOE
Requirements: 2 years’ experience minimum, excellent English
Available type(s): permanent, full-time, live-out
Location: LA12 Ulverston, Cumbria, UK
Are you a PA looking for a new exciting role?
We are looking for a Personal Assistant to work alongside a young and energetic entrepreneur in Ulverston, Cumbria. The ideal candidate is someone that is confident, calm, experienced and extremely well organised, ahead of the game and knows how to deal with unorganised executives. There will be a constant flow of information like todos, tasks etc that have to be organised. It is expected of you to use your initiative to ensure that the principal is ahead of the game and on top of everything. This is a desk job as you will be working next to the principal at all times. A very hands-on assistant is required who is always ‘on it’ and they will be prompting the principal with tasks and information rather than the other way round. This means you need to have confidence and be very calm under pressure. All the preparation, admin, scheduling and reminders, diary management, email management, etc will be down to them to free the principal up to do the actual tasks at hand. The role will essentially be to make sure that both you and the principal are functioning to the best of your abilities.
It is a must that the candidate is calm under pressure and possesses an aura of control, to take a good chunk of the workload away from the principal.
Working schedule: 10am – 4pm, 6 days a week.
Location: Ulverston, LA12. Parking is available.
Starting date: ASAP
– Diary management: gatekeeping, planning and administrative support for meetings.
– Day to day workflow: client management, document management, correspondence, various inquiries, meeting prep and follow-up, office management (cover)
– Act as the principal’s guardian, working hard to ensure that he is functioning to the best of his ability.
– Keep everything organised on the principal’s behalf.
– Filing paperwork for when it’s needed it in future.
– Organise information and act on it.
– Personal life: diary, travel, contacts and correspondence, health and wellness.
– Household: errands, managing household staff, bookkeeping, occasional dog-walking, coordinating real estate and maintenance, event hosting and logistics.
– Personal track record of excellence and persistence.
– 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
– Excellent English.
– DBS check and reliable references required before start.
The salary is up to £40,000 gross per annum, depending on experience. You will benefit from 28 days of paid holiday.
Parking is available.