Position: Personal Assistant
Client: Private Family
Salary: £45,000 to £55,000 gpa
Requirements: previous experience, excellent English
Available type(s): permanent, full-time, live-out
Location: Chelsea and Soho, London, UK
Are you a professional PA looking for a new exciting role?
We are looking for a Personal Assistant to work alongside a co-founder of a London hedge fund, to cover personal life in Chelsea (~70%, revolves around arts, sports, travel and a goofy golden retriever) and fast-growing consumer trends hedge fund in Soho (~30%). The company is one of the fastest-growing hedge funds globally and you will be part of an international, ambitious and open-minded team.
The successful applicant will work as the personal assistant to the principal and spouse. Their main duties will revolve around ensuring the principal’s day-to-day engagements go smoothly and any unforeseen issues are dealt with effectively and efficiently. The chosen candidate will be professional yet approachable, precise, creative and proactive, a doer and hardworking, enthusiastic about their role and a born problem-solver. Occasionally travelling might be required.
Working schedule: Mon to Fri, 40 hours per week based on the company/family’s needs, but a great deal of flexibility is always required.
Location: Soho and Chelsea, London, with flexibility on some days remote / working from home and flexible hours
Starting date: ASAP
- Diary management: gatekeeping, planning and administrative support for meetings
- Day to day workflow: client management, document management, correspondence, press inquiries, meeting prep and follow-up, office management (cover)
- Travel expenses: business travel, itinerary planning, personal expenses
- Family office: support philanthropy, research, network and miscellaneous projects
- Personal life: diary, travel, contacts and correspondence, health and wellness
- Household: errands, managing household staff, bookkeeping, occasional dog-walking, coordinating real estate and maintenance, event hosting and logistics
- 5-10 years’ experience as a stellar personal assistant or similar (PA, Family Office assistant, private secretary or lifestyle manager)
- Fluent English skills allowing the PA to be concise and to the point
- Speaking German is a big plus, but not essential
- Experience in the arts or cultural sectors is helpful but not required
- Builder spirit: ambitious, proactive, humble, roll up your sleeves
- Versatility: broad interest in entrepreneurship, finance and culture
- Exceptional client services skills and attention to detail
- International experience and perspective
- Solid knowledge of MS office (other tools: Slack, Trello, Expensify, iOS, InDesign)
- Personal track record of excellence and persistence
- Available for international travelling to Asia and the US
- DBS check and reliable references required prior to start
The salary range is between £45,000 to £55,000 gpa + discretionary annual bonus and discretionary long-term investment plan. As a certified B Corp, they offer a number of additional health and family benefits including private health insurance and a generous primary and secondary caregiver policy. They will take a long-term view on your learning and development with personal 1:1 coaching and your “Strive” personal expense account for sports, wellbeing and development. Flexibility in how you work and structure your day. The holiday package includes long weekends to recharge, whiteout holidays (disconnecting from company phone and work email) and optional paid sabbaticals.
To apply for this role, please email us your CV and cover letter at [email protected]