Position: Full-time Private Chauffeur
Gross salary: £45,000 gross pa
Requirements: 5 years previous experience, living locally, flexible;
Available type(s): permanent, live-out, full-time;
Location: NW3, London
Are you a professional Personal driver in London and looking for a new role?
We’re looking for a full-time Personal Chauffeur required to work for a large family, based in NW3, London. The chauffeur will be responsible for conveying the Principal around London for business meetings, assisting with errands, admin duties, booking appointments, some other ad-hoc duties and looking after the car fleet;
The chauffeur must be professionally presented, reliable, discreet, punctual, respectful and have the ability to problem solve rationally and efficiently. Command of spoken English must be fluent and they must be approachable, discreet and have impeccable customer service skills at all times.
Working schedule: Monday to Saturday, 9pm to 6pm. Sunday off.
The starting date is ASAP.
- Driving the Family members to various destinations on a daily basis
- Safe and comfortable driving
- Daily check-ups of the vehicle on duty
- Being responsible for car maintenance, ensuring that the car is clean and in good condition
- Liaising with car maintenance services
- When not driving, being responsible for keeping the outdoor areas presentable and assisting with running errands
- Able to assist in the household when needed
The minimum requirements to apply are:
- Minimum 5 years of Personal Chauffeur experience
- Helpful, flexible and approachable
- Experienced driving luxury vehicles;
- Living within a commutable distance to NW3 (maximum 30 min)
- Only non-smokers and fully vaccinated can be considered
- Hold a clean driver’s licence, valid DBS check and excellent references
The salary for the role is £45,000 gross pa. Parking available. The position comes with 28 days of paid holidays.
To apply for this role, please email us your CV at [email protected]