Position: Part-time Chauffeur
Client: Mature Couple
Gross salary: £15 to £18 gross ph
Requirements: Previous experience, highly fluent in English;
Available type(s): permanent, part-time;
Location: Highgate, London
Are you a professional Personal driver in London and looking for a new part-time role?
We’re looking for a part-time Personal Chauffeur required to work for a lovely Mature Couple based in Highgate, North London. The chauffeur will be responsible for conveying the Principals, especially during weekends and occasionally on weekdays. A degree of flexibility is required to meet their needs.
The weekend work will usually involve travelling to the South of England with the Principals and spending the weekend there. The weekdays’ work will be mainly in the London area.
The chauffeur must be professionally presented, punctual, respectful and have the ability to problem solve rationally and efficiently. Command of spoken English must be fluent and they must be approachable, discreet and have impeccable customer service skills at all times. Alongside the core responsibilities of the chauffeur, you will also be expected to complete some other small tasks such some DYI work, light gardening, booking appointments, errands and some other ad-hoc duties.
Working schedule: Although flexibility is required during the week as well, the core hours of this role are Friday afternoon to Sunday afternoon. The candidate should expect around 25/30 hours of work per week.
The starting date is mid/end of April 2022;
• Liaising with the Principals to determine when and where you will collect
• Assisting Principals with the loading and unloading of their possessions, as required.
• Selecting the fastest routes based on GPS software and traffic updates, unless otherwise instructed.
• Completing collections and deliveries on behalf of the Principals, if requested.
• Abiding by road regulations at all times.
• Ensuring that the vehicle remains pristine and in excellent working order.
• Forecasting and responding to Principals’ questions and concerns.
• Flexibility to complete some PA / housework duties occasionally;
The minimum requirements to apply are:
• Having Personal Chauffeur experience or similar
• Flexible and approachable
• Experienced driving luxury vehicles
• Fluent in English and living in the North London area (ideally)
• Non-smoker and fully vaccinated
• Clean driving licence, valid DBS check and excellent references required
The rate for this role is £15 to £18 gross per hour. Food and accommodation allowance will be offered whenever necessary. Self-employed drivers are preferred. This is a long-term position with a reputable HNW couple.