Position: Personal Assistant
Client(s): Private family
Guaranteed annual gross salary: between £30,000 and £35,000
Requirements: 3 years of previous experience, confident driver
Available type(s): permanent, full-time, live-out
Location: Belgravia, UK
Are you looking for a personal assistant job in London?
The successful applicant will work for a private Canadian family, who recently moved to the UK. The main duties will revolve around ensuring the family’s day-to-day engagements go smoothly and any unforeseen issues are dealt with effectively and efficiently. The applicant will need to be flexible and discreet due to the family’s busy schedule and high-profile engagements in the UK and overseas. The chosen candidate will be professional yet approachable, a doer and hardworking, enthusiastic about their role and a born problem-solver. Working hours: Mon-Fri, 9 AM – 5 PM. Starting date ASAP.
The Personal Assistant’s Duties Include:
• Management of the family’s diary to arrange meetings and appointments spanning different time zones.
• Organise travel, visas, accommodation and different types of transportation with businesses and the rest of the team.
• Manage correspondence
• Help recruit and manage household staff – and build outstanding working relationships with these staff members.
• Work with contractors and suppliers.
• Travel to appointments with the client in the UK and possibly abroad.
• Complete errands when asked.
Other Applicable Duties upon Request
• Ensure that the client’s time is used efficiently, and their days’ appointments run smoothly
• Provide administrative and organisational support to the principal when required, including managing travel plans
• Plan and deliver conferences and leadership events
• Prepare meeting literature and materials
• Ensure confidentiality to all documentation and other communications
• Execute research projects as requested
The minimum requirements to apply are:
• Proven experience as a stellar personal assistant (minimum three years)
• Confidentiality and 100% discretion at all times
• Degree holder
• Computer literacy spanning multiple tools, including GSuite
• Confident driver
• Excellent communication skills with all staff members
• Private personal assistant experience is essential
• Corporate personal assistant experience is desirable
• Fluent English skills allowing the PA to be concise and to the point (French is a huge bonus)
• Professional, hardworking and loyal
• Strong organisation skillset with an eye for detail
• Well-presented and articulate at all times
• Calm problem-solving skills when under pressure
• Self-driven and enthusiastic about working as a PA
• Microsoft Office proficient
• Must be able to prioritise and handle multiple deadlines continuously
• Someone who will go the extra mile to get a good result
• A professional who can work alone or as part of a team
• Must have excellent and reliable references to hand
The gross salary offered for this vacancy is between £30,000 and £35,000, depending on the successful applicant’s experience. To apply, please submit your CV at [email protected];