Position: SEN Nanny (ADHD)
Client: Family with G5.5 & B3.5
Salary: £20 gph / £41,600 gpa
Requirements: 5-8 years’ experience, Excellent English, experienced with ADHD children, driving licence
Available type(s): permanent, full-time, live-in or live-out
Location: Kingston upon Thames (KT2)
Are you a professional SEN Nanny looking for a new exciting role?
A lovely family of four located in Kingston upon Thames (KT2) is searching for an active and qualified Nanny to join their household. The main responsibility will be to look after the 5.5yo daughter, who is hyperactive. They also have a boy aged 3.5.
The successful candidates will be active, professional and confident with ADHD. The family has no pets and no travelling is involved. Fully staffed house.
Working schedule: 5 days a week, 40 hours/week, but please note that you will always work during the weekends, with 2 days off during weekdays.
Starting date: ASAP
The nanny housekeeper’s duties include:
- Complete all nannying duties, shared/sole charge
- Organising all the children activities
- Arrange leisure activities, educational excursions and activities
- Locating age-appropriate activities that will benefit the children
- Encourage learning through specialised play activities
- Puzzles, toy games and arts and crafts and messy play and having fun
- Spending time outdoors, such as the playground or park
- Prioritise safety at all times
The minimum requirements to apply are:
- Previous experience in a similar role (ideally 5-8 years)
- English as a first language is preferred
- Confident driver
- Teaching background will be a huge bonus
- Someone looking for a long-term, permanent position
- Only non-smokers will be considered
- Enhanced DBS check required before start & Paediatric First Aid
The salary is £20 gross per hour, so around £41,600 gross per year. Also, the position comes with 28 days of paid holidays, including bank holidays. Free parking available.
To apply for this role, please email us your CV at [email protected]