Position: Rota Nanny
Client: Private Family
Salary: up to £50.000 gross per year
Requirements: 3 years of experience, a strong background in education, fluent in English, Norland qualification is a high priority, non-smoker
Job type: permanent, full-time 24/7, live-in, 4/5 weeks on & 4/5 weeks off
Location: Marylebone, London UK
Starting date: 1st of September 2020
Are you a professional nanny looking for a rota job? To apply, please submit your CV at [email protected];
A Canadian, young family based in Marylebone, London is seeking a Rota Nanny to assist in the care of their 20 months old boy (he will be 2 in August). The family is specifically seeking an active, competent, flexible, and dynamic candidate with a strong background in education and someone who will actively promote the child’s development.
The successful candidate will be a kind, bubbly nanny who loves their work and is passionate about children’s education. The candidate must have experience in this kind of nannying role with a proven hands-on approach. The nanny will also need to be highly organised and ensure the children’s daily routine goes smoothly.
The little boy is very curious and intelligent, loves doing crafts and listening to music, he has a sleep routine from 7 to 7 and he naps 2 hours at noon.
The starting date for the job is 1st of September, but the trial will be held first week of June.
- Working 4/5 weeks on and 4/5 weeks off
- 24/7 is a must, with a weekly day off
- All nanny duties
- Cooking healthy meals
- Keeping the child’s room tidy at all times
- Care and well-being of the child
- Spending time outdoors (Regent’s Park and Hyde Park are very close to the house)
- Locating age-appropriate activities that will benefit the child
- Educationally appropriate activities, music, puzzles, arts and crafts and having fun
- Encourage learning through specialised play activities
- Maintain a bedtime routine, story reading
- Prioritise safety at all times
- Nursery runs
- Laundry and ironing of the child’s clothes
- Monitor the child’s development and report back to the parents
- Norland qualification is a high priority, but not a must
- Speaking English to a native level, speaking French or Spanish would be a major bonus
- Cheerful and dynamic, trustworthy, kind, creative and proactive, able to follow instructions
- Happy to work in a team in a collaborative mature way with the parents and other Nanny on rota
- Previous nannying experience with specialisation in early years development/education
- Ability to travel internationally on occasions throughout the year
- Sound kitchen skills
- Paediatric First Aid Certificate
- Being a good singer / music passionate is a huge bonus
- Holding a passport that doesn’t require a Canadian Visa is a must – please see the list (https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/visit-canada/entry-requirements-country.html#visaRequired)
Accommodation: Own room and bathroom, food and all travel costs are included;
Salary: Our client is offering an attractive and competitive package to the chosen candidate up to £50.000 gross per year, negotiable.
To apply, please submit your CV at [email protected];