What better gift can you offer your children than the gift of a proper education? Education will always provide a Plan B if things go South in your children’s lives.
A governess will offer you family more freedom, a bespoke education experience, more security and the ability to travel and create your own family schedule. And it seems like hiring a governess is fashionable, again.
We operate a strict vetting process on all of our governess candidates. Our standards are high because we recognise that our clients’ expectations are also rightfully high. When you choose our governess staffing services, you will have peace of mind that the shortlisted governesses presented to you have passed stringent criteria and safety checks. Yet, the client always has the final say and can choose from a shortlist of applicable candidates – or request more candidates.
Through getting to know our clients, we understand their needs and expectations. Our consultants are trailblazers in the governess staffing industry and only offer bespoke services to ensure you receive a tailored experience with personalised results.
The Governess Staff in Our Contacts:
- Professionals wanting permanent contracts
- Governess professionals, tutors, French governess, English governess, Russian governess, after-school nanny, tri-lingual governess
- Our candidates are based in the capital, as well as Bedfordshire, Hampshire, Cambridgeshire, Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire, Essex, Kent, Sussex and Surrey.
- Governess staff originating from the UK and internationally.
Governess Potential Requirements
- QTS (Qualified Teacher status)
- Teacher Training Certificate
- MA in Education
- BA in Education
- TEFL Certificate (Teaching English as a Foreign Language)
- PGCE (Post Graduate Certificate in Education)
- EYFS (Early Years Professional Status)