What happens after I apply for a job opening at HazeltonClive?
After you apply for a job with HazeltonClive, we will review your CV. If it’s a successful match, we ask you for a face to face / video interview. After a successful interview with one of our colleagues, we will recommend your profile to our client. If the client decides to move forward, another interview will be scheduled, between you and the client. After negotiating the payment terms, you will sign the contract and you can start the work.
In any case, even if your application was not successful with one employer, we will keep track of your resume and try to match you with other opportunities. We will always keep you updated on the current application. As we’re a small team, during busy times, due to the high volume of emails we receive daily, we can only reply to those we see most fit for the role. If you feel we’re really suited for a certain role and we haven’t got back to us, please give us a call!
How long is the interview?
The first interview takes up to 30 minutes. The interview with our client, the employer, will take about the same. Can we meet on weekends? And outside of the business hours? es, we can schedule the interview outside of business hours and outside of business days.
Do I have to pay you a fee?
No, this is against the law.
How soon after applying for a position with HazeltonClive can I expect to get assigned for a job/to get hired?
It depends on how soon we can schedule the interviews and on how fast you can provide the required documentation. It also depends on the position. The fastest placements could be done within a few days after applying for a job opening.
Will you negotiate on my behalf? Will you provide me with advice?
We provide you with interview related training and we will negotiate on your behalf, should you accept that.
Who pays me?
The employer will hire you and pay you directly.
What happens if I can’t adapt and don’t like the job? Or if I don’t get along with the employer?
This rarely happens, but depending on the contract that you signed, you can quit and move on. We would be happy to find a different employer for you.
What are the benefits of working with HazeltonClive? Why register and apply with HazeltonClive?
Because we offer you access to high-end employers.
Because we provide interview training and we can also negotiate for you.
Because we are flexible and we respect all the involved parties.
Because you can only win and have nothing to lose.
May I submit my profile with other similar agencies?
Of course, we highly recommend that, as your purpose is to find a new role! But we kindly ask you to update us on whether you are no longer looking for a job so we can stop trying to search for opportunities for you.
What documents do I have to provide?
Here is a list of documents (with some exceptions in certain situations) that we need to sign or you need to provide:
- Curriculum Vitae/Resume
- Cover letter for the filled position
- A recent photo in work attire (no more than 3 months prior)
- Proof of identity
- Proof of address
- Up-to-date driving licence (if applicable)
- Pilot or skipper licence (if applicable)
- For chefs: portfolio with at least six photos of their starters, main courses and desserts
- Work permit for overseas citizens
- Confidentiality/NDA or pledge of discretion signed by the candidate(s)
- Signed agreement for background checks
- Submit all certificates, diplomas and qualifications from training centres and/or schools they attended
- Confirm at least three positive reference checks from previous employers (phone call/email);
- Contact details for three previous employers (name, address, telephone number and email address)
- Provide payslips or work certificates from previous employers