A house manager or butler is a professional in charge of running a private estate. Their roles and responsibilities are extensive, including but not limited to overseeing maintenance of the property and other staff members, organising private events and managing budgets. Their work is fast-paced and requires attention to detail, time management and impeccable organisation skills.
Estate managers or butlers enable the family of the estate to delegate the management of all their private staff to them. The butler must liaise with other personal staff members, such as chefs, chauffeurs and housekeepers to make the estate run smoothly and as desired by their employer.
Reliable house managers are not easy to source, but HazeltonClive has contact with estate managers that have worked for HNWIs, celebrities and VIPs. These candidates are as discreet as they are essential to the running of an estate. Speak with our friendly team to learn more about our staffing services and hiring a house manager in the UK with us.
The House Managers We Find:
- Professionals seeking long-term contracts with affluent families
- Estate manager, chief of staff, house manager, head housekeeper, house attendant, estate workers, directors, facilities director, villa/chalet manager, estate management couple
- Majordomo, hosts, female butlers, butlers with estate/house management skills, modern butler, traditional butler, junior butler, head butler, valet, butler / chef
- Our staff are open to working in London, the home counties and in holiday villas.
- The best house managers in the UK and Europe.
- Butlers that worked for superstars or royal families