Every family is different and has specific needs and expectations from hiring a live-in or live-out nanny in London, Surrey or anywhere in the UK. Our personalised service ensures that clients receive a shortlist of nannies that are most suited to their values, lifestyle, budget and requirements.
There are different types of nannies frequently requested by our families. Some want part-time nannies, while others want full-time or live-in nannies that are accessible in case of emergencies and flexible when unforeseen appointments arise. Families that travel frequently may require a nanny willing to travel with them, which is also something HazeltonClive can provide.
Although based in London, we have a database of nannies who are from other countries and speak multiple languages. If you need a bilingual nanny, a Filipino nanny right here in London or a British nanny ready to travel the world with your loved ones, we can help!
Specialist nannies are available, capable of helping new mothers ease into motherhood and its high demands. Moreover, pregnant families may opt for maternity nurses and nannies with comparable skills. Learn more by speaking with our friendly consultants!
Nannies We Can Find for You:
- live-in and live-out nannies seeking varying contract lengths
- Nannies, bilingual or multilingual nannies, Norland nannies, Filipino nannies, travelling nannies, maternity nurses, au pair, British nannies, holiday nannies, emergency or temporary nannies, international nannies, part-time or weekend nannies, nanny housekeepers, Chiltern nannies, night maternity nurse, Kraamzorg maternity nurses, overseas maternity nurses, twins/triplet maternity nurse, junior nanny, Montessori qualified nanny, doula, childminder etc.
- Our nannies want to work in London, Cambridgeshire, Hampshire, Oxfordshire, and many other places across the UK
- UK nannies, bilingual European nannies and international nannies.
Nanny Accreditations we look for:
- CACHE Diploma for Childcare and Education
- Edexcel BTEC National Certificate
- LCCIEB/NVQ/SVQ in Early Years Care and Education
- Advanced Modern Apprenticeship in Early Years Care and Education
- CACHE Diploma in Early Years Practice
- NVQ Certificate in Work with Children APEL (Accreditation of Prior Experience and Learning)
- The Chiltern College Certificate
- Norland College
- The Princess Christian College
- Montessori qualified nanny
Hiring a nanny offers a wide range of benefits to families and their children, including but not limited to:
- Nannies allow family members to enjoy more free time
- Nannies take the stress out of daily life
- The best nannies are reliable and often help with household duties or errands
- Nannies can help children with their homework and help them develop essential skills.
A nanny becomes and fundamental part of your busy household and family dynamic. With our experienced nannies, you can be sure that your next nanny has been vetted and is one of the most qualified nannies available.
- A meticulous selection process based on your specific requests
- A nanny hiring service that matches your contractual needs as well
- In-person interviews with 10+ applicable candidates
- Signed NDAs
- Extensive and thorough background checks in the UK and internationally when required
- Reference and payslip checks to verify their identity and information
- Making sure that international nannies in the UK have the ability to work legally here and for the duration of the intended working relationship
- A full 12-month guarantee (learn more below!)
We got the extra mile to ensure all of our forwarded candidates match your needs. If for some reason or another, you decide that the nanny you recently hired through us is not the best person for the job – or if they leave the job – we will offer to replace them without charge. This guarantee remains active for the first 12 months of the contract when applicable.
We may put forward only a couple of nannies before you make a decision, or it may require over 20 nannies before you are satisfied and make a hire. Whatever the number, you only pay when you actually hire someone. This means you pay nothing until you are 100% satisfied!
Permanent Placement Fees
Premium Plan: 6 gross weekly earnings / 12 months free replacement guarantee / No registration fee / Extended International DBS checks
Standard Plan: 4 gross weekly earnings / 3 months free replacement guarantee / No registration fee / Standard UK DBS Checks / You grant us exclusivity
Basic Plan: 3 gross weekly earnings / No free replacement guarantee / £100 registration fee / Standard UK DBS Checks / You grant us exclusivity
All plans come with a £990 minimum fee. All prices include taxes and fees.
Temporary Placement Fees
For temporary placement of fewer than 12 weeks, the Placement Fee is equivalent to £GBP 100 per day or £GBP 350 per week.
Live-In / Live-Out Nanny London and Home Counties Salary
All of our clients can negotiate the salary to be paid to the nanny directly and don’t have to use ourselves as a middleman. A nanny working in the home counties and London is expected to earn between £25,000 and £30,000 per annum. Some experienced and specialist nannies may expect to earn more for their unique skills. The amount you pay a nanny can be reduced if you are offering them accommodation, covering utilities and even their meals.
The exact amount you offer should be based on specific circumstances and may change due to the market rate.
You may offer to pay a portion of the nanny’s living expenses, but it is more likely that the nanny will have their own accommodation inside or adjoining your residence. You can offer a salary based on the exact living arrangements included. Their living area must be private and comfortable to a high standard of living. They should have a double bed and access to WiFi. This may be a simple bedroom, a floor of the home or an annexed apartment.
You may have to allocate a vehicle to your nanny so they can carry out errands and tasks such as shopping or driving children to school. If they use their personal vehicle, you should compensate them for the costs incurred.
If the nanny does not live within your home, you will need a nanny who can easily travel to your family residence at the times needed.
If you require the nanny to travel with you and your family, possibly on vacations, then it is expected that the nanny’s salary will be changed during these times. They are likely to work more hours and will be away from home and are thus entitled to a higher rate of pay.
- Bilingual Staff
You should ask if you want a bilingual nanny to help teach children or communicate within the family home. HazeltonClive has access to some of the most experienced bilingual nannies in the UK.
We are committed to providing a seamless service that ensures you receive a nanny staffing solution that is both timely and personal. Through a network of contacts, our staffing agency is capable of sourcing nannies typically exclusive to VIP families and renowned CEOs.
Take the stress out of finding your next nanny by using HazeltonClive, a team of staffing consultants dedicated to providing personalised shortlists of experienced nannies.
Learn More Here…
Need more reasons? Read here 17 reasons why you should work with us.