Are you looking to hire a brilliant tutor?
HazeltonClive is a boutique domestic & hospitality staff recruitment agency in London that offers its UK and International clients:
- 12 months of free staff replacement guarantee
- Extended international background checks
- A success fee-based service
- Hard-to-fill roles are welcome
- Discretion guarantee
- Active sponsored candidate search
- Remote interviewing process during the pandemic
Did you know? At HazeltonClive, we’ll find the right tutor for your children that will suit your budget and lifestyle. We properly reference and background check all the staff that we help you recruit. We offer our clients the highest degree of discretion and confidentiality.
SCHEDULE A NO OBLIGATION CONSULTATION;
UK WIDE RECRUITMENT SERVICE
Each hospitality or domestic staff candidate that we permanently place:
- Will be interviewed in person at our office in London (through video conference during the lock-down)
- Will be selected out of at least 10 other candidates we’ve interviewed for your position
- Will sign a non-disclosure agreement and doesn’t know the name of the employer until you invite them for an interview
- Comes with a 12-month replacement guarantee, no questions asked
- Has no criminal records: no fine defaults, driving license history, various registers, judgments, DBS, home country records and more
- We’ll check at least three references and ask for payslips or work certificates from previous employers
- Fits your requirements, lifestyle, schedule and values
- Can be Permanent, Full-Time, Part-Time, Live In or Live Out
- Has the right to work in the UK
We complete the most extensive background checks in the industry, including references, fine defaults, driving licence history, various registers, judgments, DBS, home country records and more. Our experience of interviewing hundreds of candidates provides us with an edge to read people better than anyone else.
We offer all our customers a one-year agency guarantee. This means that for every placement we make, we will offer a free replacement within one full calendar year. This also means we will not just push you to hire irrelevant candidates, but we actually stand by the candidates we recommend. By working with us, you will benefit from the most extensive candidate vetting in the industry!
You will only get charged in the case of a successful placement – and nothing is paid in advance!
Most of the hospitality recruitment agencies just post an ad and they’re done. If they get applicants, great, otherwise tough luck. However, we’re actively approaching and contacting potential candidates in various groups, websites, boards and through word of mouth. We also laser target ads on social networks. We have never had an unfilled position, so far.
Since we work with high-profile customers, all our clients benefit from legally binding confidentiality. The candidates will sign an NDA and will not know the name of our client until you select them for the interview.
Read here all the 17 reasons on why you should use our hospitality recruitment agency.
You have four plans to choose from:
Ultimate Plan: 19.8% of the yearly gross salary / 12 months free replacement guarantee / No registration fee (Success fee, only) / Extended International DBS checks provided / The minimum fee that we charge is £1,990
Premium Plan: 15.8% of the yearly gross salary / 6 months free replacement guarantee / No registration fee (Success fee, only) / Extended International DBS checks provided / The minimum fee that we charge is £1,690
Standard Plan: 13.8% of the yearly gross salary / 3 months free replacement guarantee / You grant us exclusivity / No registration fee (Success fee, only) / Extended International DBS checks provided / The minimum fee that we charge is £1,490
Basic Plan: 12.8% of the yearly gross salary / No free replacement guarantee / You grant us exclusivity / No registration fee (Success fee, only) / Standard UK DBS Checks / The minimum fee that we charge is £990
We do not charge VAT (you get to save 20% of the recruitment fee).
HazeltonClive is specialised in recruiting and placing childcare and household staff, yacht and private planes crew, family office staff, personal assistants, security staff, chauffeurs and hospitality staff.
- First Step: Customer At-Home Interview and Consultation
- Second Step: Candidate Sourcing & Interview
- Third Step: Covert & Overt Verifications; Pledge of Discretion
- Fourth Step: Employer Interviews
- Fifth Step: Working Interview / In-Home Trial Period & Hire
- Sixth Step: Post-Hire Feedback and Consulting
Read more here
We follow industry standards of DBS and background checks, but we don’t stop there.
This is a major unique selling point for HazeltonClive.
For all the candidates we run extensive background checks, including in their home country.
Read more here
Permanent Placement Fees
Premium Plan: 6 gross weekly earnings / 12 months free replacement guarantee / No registration fee / Extended International DBS checks
Standard Plan: 4 gross weekly earnings / 3 months free replacement guarantee / No registration fee / Standard UK DBS Checks / You grant us exclusivity
Basic Plan: 3 gross weekly earnings / No free replacement guarantee / £100 registration fee / Standard UK DBS Checks / You grant us exclusivity
All plans come with a £990 minimum fee. All prices include taxes and fees. Standard and basic plans are unavailable for Rota / Norland / Butlers / Chefs positions.
It depends on how strict you are with the requirements and how fast you can interview the candidates.
For the easiest to fill in roles, you can expect matching candidates within a couple of days.
This rarely happens but in any case, we offer a 12-month satisfaction guarantee.
We will replace the member staff for free, within 12 months.
1. You get safety, security and peace of mind
2. We save you time filtering through applications
3. You receive the first profiles in just days
4. You get a reliable, success fee only, partner
5. You get a truly bespoke service
6. We save you time and only provide relevant candidates
7. You get full disclosure
8. You get one full year of peace of mind
9. You receive unrivalled dedicated attention and we are available 24/7
10. You are guaranteed complete discretion
11. You get access to a global workforce
12. You get legal assistance and flexible contracts
13. Your staff receives top-class support
14. You get value-added services, consulting and training
15. You get access to exotic, complex and hard to fill requirements
16. We’re actively seeking candidates, not just passively
17. You get to work with the best in the industry
Read more here
1. Because you don’t have access to all the hiring sources, groups and a constant flow of applicants
2. Because you don’t remain anonymous
3. Because you don’t look professional
4. Because we follow several background checks, including in the candidate’s home country
5. Because we know exactly where to search, where and how
6. Because we save you a major amount of time – for every placement, we physically meet with 10 candidates
7. Because you don’t know all the laws and regulations of the industry
8. Because you lack the training and experience needed to hire and recruit people
9. Because we meet with candidates outside of business hours and during weekends
10. Because the costs of a bad hire in terms of time and money are several times higher than the fees of our agency.
Yes, we can fill exotic positions and hire staff from outside of the UK.
We usually work for UK based clients but we also provide consultancy for overseas families, upon request.
Yes, please contact us with your requirements.
At this time, we do not provide temporary workers. But we can provide payroll services or source a self-employed worker.
We literally harrased Irene with our requirements and a sudden change of plans on our side and we would like to thank her for the patience she had for coping with us. With her help, we successfully replaced two employees in record time! Employee turnover is no longer a source of stress, for us. Highly recommended!