Many clients wonder what’s best for them and how to proceed when it comes to hiring domestic staff, like nannies, housekeepers, chefs, chauffeurs and so on. So, what’s the difference between a temporary staff agency and a placement agency?
It’s very simple.
You need to work with a temporary agency, if:
- you need to hire a worker from time to time, like once a year, for a few hours;
- you don’t mind if you get a different worker every time you use the agency’s services;
- you need workers randomly, for example during weekends or outside of business hours;
- you need a fluctuating number of workers;
You need to work with a permanent placement agency, like HazeltonClive, if:
- you need to hire a long term, permanent nanny, housekeeper, chef or domestic staff in general;
- you always want to have the same staff that you trained and got accustomed to;
- have specific requirements about the staff that you want to hire;
- want to receive extended and international background checks;
How about payroll?
In both situations, is the same story: you will run a payment once a week or a month for the permanent staff or you get a one time invoice from the temporary workers. In none of the situations, you have to take care of the payroll and so on.
Here at HazeltonClive, we help you hire permanent staff. It doesn’t matter if it’s part-time or just a few hours a week, we consider it permanent. So does this mean that HazeltonClive can’t do temporary staff? No, we would be happy to assist you with temporary staff, as well!
This service would work best in situations where:
- you need temporary workers that are properly and extensively background checked;
- you have very specific and stringent requirements;
- you need a bespoke requirement;
Save time and resources by allowing Hazelton Clive to find the best-suited candidate for your family. Keep in mind that we work on a success fee only, so get in touch today at +44 (0) 808-1641321 or [email protected].