Are You Searching for a Nanny Agency London? Or a London Nanny?
Look no more, you’ve arrived in the right place!
In this post, you’ll learn what types of nanny agencies are out there, how to choose a proper nanny agency in London and whether you should do it yourself or hire an agency.
Let’s get right at it!
Should I use a nanny agency or should I look for my nanny myself?
You might want to find a nanny London yourself, if:
- You only want help for a few hours a month
- A good friend recommends you a nanny they’ve worked with
- You have a family member that can help
- You can’t afford to pay the fees of an agency
- The security of your family and children is important to you
- You want to keep your anonymity and privacy
- This is your first time when you’re hiring domestic staff
- You need a long term relationship, even if not full-time
- There’s no relative to help
- You know no one that can recommend you a nanny they used to work with
- Your time is precious and you want to avoid spending it on placing ads, joining groups, contacting people, buying sponsored ads, immediately calling applicants and then meeting them for an interview
- You don’t want to repeat this whole process in case of a bad hire or when your nanny decides to leave
What Types of Nanny Agencies Are There?
There are mainly two types of agencies: temporary staff and placement nanny agencies.
HazeltonClive is a placement agency.
If you’re looking for a long-term relationship with your nanny, or if you’re looking for more specific requirements, like a nanny housekeeper or Norland Nanny, no matter if it’s part-time or full time, we would be relevant for you and we’d be happy to help.
If you need a nanny to help you out just from time to time, then a temporary staffing agency would be more relevant for you.
How to Choose a Proper Nanny Agency in London or the UK?
This is not going to be very easy, since there are so many options, out there.
If you’re looking for a permanent or long term placement, then you can choose from two types of agencies:
1. Premium Service Agencies, like HazeltonClive, where:
- they will understand your needs and actively hunt and connect with potential candidates
- they deliver total discretion and anonymity
- will be able to fill any kind of positions
- provide you with a 12-month free replacement guarantee
- requires a minimum involvement from your end
- as they value your time, you get 2 or 3 of the most relevant profiles
- they provide the most complete background checks in the industry
2. The Typical Agencies, where:
- they will understand your needs and search for candidates
- provide you with a maximum 3-month free replacement guarantee
- provide regular background checks
- you get more profiles at the time, also irrelevant profiles
3. “Do It Yourself” Platforms, where:
- finding a nanny is sometimes a full-time job
- you view multiple profiles and shortlist yourself the candidates
- you don’t have an extra layer of anonymity as you’re using your name
- is a very time-consuming process
- you don’t usually get fully background checked candidates
- If you don’t hire smart and get the wrong staff, repeating the process over again can become a waste of money, time and energy.
If you’re looking for a nanny in London or the UK, HazeltonClive, the nanny agency, will help you find a perfect match for your family without the stress and headaches of doing the entire process yourself.
Start here if you’d like to find a nanny!