Position: Housekeeper / Family Assistant
Client: Family with 2 children
Salary: up to £40k gross pa
Requirements: previous experience; cooking skills;
Available type(s): full-time, permanent, live-out or live-in
Location: Kingston upon Thames (KT2)
Are you a Housekeeper in London searching for a new role?
We are looking for a lovely live-in or live-out Housekeeper / Family Assistant to look after a 5-bedroom fine house located in Kingston upon Thames (KT2), London. The household include two children aged 5 & 7 and one small dog. The successful candidate will be reliable, friendly, organized and flexible.
Working schedule: 7am to 6pm, Monday to Friday, with 2/3 hours break during the day;
Starting date: ASAP, but the family can wait for the right candidate;
The duties include:
- Keeping the house clean, tidy and organized;
- Light childcare duties & school runs (walking distance);
- Cooking dinner for the whole family – ability to follow a recipe;
- Walking and feeding the dog;
- Managing trades/services for the house;
- Laundry, ironing, collection and delivery of dry cleaning;
- Organising children’s school needs, uniforms, etc;
- Ordering/buying weekly groceries, unpacking and storing
- Fridge/freezer hygiene and management.
- Daily errands;
- Babysitting weekly;
The minimum requirements to apply are:
- Previous housekeeping experience working for an HNW family
- Child & pet friendly housekeeper
- Ability to cook and to follow recipes
- DBS check and references required prior to start
The salary is up to £40,000 gross per year, depending on experience. The position comes with 28 days of paid holiday (including bank holidays). For the live-in option, accommodation will be provided, with all utility bills included. This is a very long-term and stable position, with a reputable family.
To apply, please submit your CV in Word (.doc) format at [email protected];