Position: Part-time Housekeeper/Cook
Client: Young Couple
Salary: £18-20 ph gross
Requirements: previous experience;
Available type(s): part-time, permanent, live-out
Location: Canary Wharf (E14), London
Are you a Housekeeper in Canary Wharf London searching for a new role?
We are looking for a Part-time Housekeeper/Cook to look after a beautiful 2-bed apartment in Canary Wharf (E14), London and assist with light cooking. The successful candidate will be reliable, friendly, organized and flexible.
Working schedule: around 15 hours per week, split between 3 afternoons.
Starting date: ASAP, but the family can wait for the right candidate;
The duties include:
- Keeping the house clean, tidy and organized;
- Cooking for the couple – ability to follow a recipe;
- Managing trades/services for the house;
- Laundry, ironing, collection and delivery of dry cleaning;
- Ordering/buying weekly groceries, unpacking and storing
- Fridge/freezer hygiene and management.
- Daily errands;
The minimum requirements to apply are:
- Previous housekeeping experience working for HNW families
- Basic cooking skills;
- DBS check and references required prior to start
The hourly rate is £18 to £20 gross per hour for self-employed candidates (ideally), depending on experience. This is a very long-term and stable position, with a reputable family.