Position: Part-time Housekeeper/Cook
Client: Family of four
Salary: £18-20 ph gross
Requirements: previous experience;
Available type(s): part-time, permanent, live-out
Location: Islington / Archway (N19) London
Are you a Housekeeper in Islington London searching for a new role?
We are looking for a lovely Part-time Housekeeper able to cook and look after a 5-bedroom terraced house located in Islington / Archway (N19) London. The household includes two children aged 5 & 8 and one big, but very well-behaved dog. The successful candidate will be reliable, friendly, organized and flexible.
Working schedule: Monday to Friday, 20-25 hours per week (afternoons);
Starting date: September 2023, but the family can wait for the right candidate;
The duties include:
- Keeping the house clean, tidy and organized;
- Laundry, ironing, collection and delivery of dry cleaning;
- Organising children’s school needs, uniforms, etc;
- Cooking simple dinner for the whole family – ability to follow a recipe;
- Managing trades/services for the house;
- Ordering/buying weekly groceries, unpacking and storing
- Fridge/freezer hygiene and management.
- Daily errands;
- Dog care or babysitting – occasionally;
The minimum requirements to apply are:
- Previous housekeeping experience
- Child & pet friendly
- Ability to cook and follow recipes
- DBS check and references required prior to start
The hourly rate is £18 to £20 gross per hour, depending on experience and cooking skills. Either PAYE or self-employed candidates considered. This is a very long-term and stable position, with a reputable family.