Position: Live-in Housekeeper – separate accommodation
Client: Family with 2 children
Salary: £40k to £45k gross pa
Requirements: previous experience; cooking skills;
Available type(s): full-time, permanent, live-in
Location: Regent’s Park (NW1) London
Are you a Housekeeper in London searching for a new role?
We are looking for a lovely live-in Housekeeper / Family Assistant to look after a 4-bedroom/5-floor beautiful house located near Regent’s Park (NW1), Central London. The household includes two children aged 4 & 7 and one medium dog. Cooking silks are required for this role. The successful candidate will be reliable, friendly, organized and flexible.
Working schedule: Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm, with several breaks during the day; Flexibility required from time to time;
Starting date: ASAP, but the family can wait for the right candidate;
The main duties include:
- Keeping the house clean, tidy and organized;
- Light childcare duties & school runs;
- Cooking dinner for the whole family – ability to follow a recipe;
- Walking and feeding the dog;
- Managing trades/services for the house;
- Laundry, ironing, collection and delivery of dry cleaning;
- Organising children’s school needs, uniforms, etc
- Ordering/buying weekly groceries, unpacking and storing
- Fridge/freezer hygiene and management.
- Daily errands;
The minimum requirements to apply are:
- Previous HNW housekeeping experience
- Child & pet friendly
- Ability to cook and to follow recipes
- Enhanced DBS check and references required prior to start
The salary range is £40,000 to £45,000 gross per year, depending on experience and flexibility. The position comes with 28 days of paid holiday (including bank holidays or days off in-lieu). Fully independent-separate accommodation will be provided, with all utility bills included. This is a very long-term and stable position, with a reputable HNW family.