Position: Chinese / Japanese Private Chef
Client: Private Family
Salary: £45,000 – £50,000 gross pa
Requirements: previous experience;
Available type(s): full-time, permanent, live-out;
Location: Beaconsfield (HP9), Bucks
Are you a Chinese / Japanese Private Chef in Bucks looking for a new role?
Our client is seeking a Chinese/Japanese Private Chef for his family based in Beaconsfield (HP9), Bucks. Daily cooking (lunch and dinner) of mainly Chinese food for three adults.
You will be required to have a deep knowledge of culinary excellence of Chinese cuisine predominantly. You will need to be have excellent attention to detail and clean and tidy after work to the highest standard.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 8-10 hours per day (Potentially 11am to 8pm – tbc)
The starting date is ASAP;
- Cooking for the Principals
- Shopping online and offline for ingredients
- Create seasonal dishes
- Be able to present food beautifully
- Be creative with menu planning
- Keeping up with nutritional information
- Listening and understanding Principals’ needs
- Ensure all hygiene and food safety standards are maintained
- Mastery of knowledge of Chinese and Asian cuisine
- Good level of English;
- Approachable and friendly character, loyal;
- Available immediately
- Valid DBS check;
Job Benefits: This is a permanent role and the salary is between £45,000 to £50,000 gross pa. The position comes with 28 days of paid holidays. Parking available.