Position: Live-out Housekeeper
Client: Private Family
Salary: £40,000 gross pa
Requirements: previous experience; driving licence;
Available type(s): full-time, permanent, live-out;
Location: Harrow (HA3)
Are you a Housekeeper in Harrow looking for a new live-out role?
We are looking for a Live-out Housekeeper to look after a family of six, living in a beautiful 5-bed house in Harrow (HA3). The main duties of the role will be cleaning, laundry, ironing, grocery shopping, errands etc. The successful candidate must be pet-friendly (cat & dog), experienced, reliable, with great organizational skills and willing to make a long-term commitment. A driver’s licence is required for this role.
Working schedule: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 6pm. Weekends off.
Starting date: ASAP;
The duties include:
• Sweeping, hoovering, cleaning, dusting
• Laundry and ironing
• Wardrobe management
• Organising the bedrooms, changing bedding, fluffing pillows
• Cleaning all areas of the kitchen
• Organising the cupboards, fridge, pantries
• Deep cleaning of bathrooms
• Cleaning down surfaces and polishing
• Window cleaning
• Running errands
• Keeping front entrance, terrace and garden tidy
The minimum requirements to apply are:
• Previous experience working for an HNW family;
• Good level of English
• Diving licence and living within commutable distance
• Basic cooking skills
• DBS check and references required prior to start;
The salary is £40,000 gross per year. The role comes with 28 days of paid holidays, including bank holidays / days in lieu.
To apply, please submit your CV in Word (.doc) format at [email protected];