Position: Part Time Housekeeper
Client: Young Couple
Salary: £18 gross ph
Requirements: previous experience; self-employed
Available type(s): part-time, permanent, live-out
Location: St John’s Wood, London
Are you a Housekeeper in London searching for a new part-time role?
We are looking for a Part-time Housekeeper to look after a professional Couple, living in 2-bed beautiful apartment in St. John’s Wood, London (NW8); The main duties of the role will be cleaning, laundry, ironing & wardrobe management (a highly important skill for this role). The successful candidate must be experienced, reliable, with great organizational skills, and willing to make a long-term commitment. No pets, no children, no cooking (some light food prep occasionally).
Working schedule: 12 hours per week, split between Mon&Thu or Tue&Fri.
Starting date: ASAP;
The duties include:
- Sweeping, hoovering, cleaning, dusting
- Laundry and ironing
- Wardrobe management
- Organising the bedrooms, changing bedding, fluffing pillows
- Cleaning all areas of the kitchen
- Organising the cupboards, fridge, pantries
- Deep cleaning of bathrooms
- Cleaning down surfaces and polishing
- Grocery shopping
- Window cleaning
The minimum requirements to apply are:
- Previous experience working for HNW families;
- Good level of English
- DBS check and references required before start;
The salary is £18 gross per hour. The family can ONLY consider self-employed candidates. This is a long-term and very stable position.
To apply, please submit your CV in Word (.doc) format at [email protected];