Position: Live-out Housekeeper
Client(s): Private Family
Annual gross salary: up to £34,000 gpa
Requirements: previous experience, good level of English; Tagalog speaking;
Available type(s): permanent, full-time, live-out
Location: South Kensington, London (SW7), UK
Are you a professional Tagalog speaking Housekeeper looking for a new role?
A lovely live-out housekeeper is sought to look after a 3-bedrooms house located in South Kensington, London. The main responsibility of the housekeeper will be to maintain the cleanliness of this fine house to the highest of standards. This is a formal household.
The successful candidate will be experienced, responsible, a perfectionist, kind, easy-going, thoughtful and organized, as this is essential for this role. The household doesn’t include any children or pets and travelling is not involved.
Working schedule: 9 AM to 5 PM or 10AM to 6PM, Mon to Fri, with weekends off. When the Principals are there, you will need to be more flexible and work during weekends, when needed. They should be in the residence for up to one month per year.
Starting date: ASAP
The duties include:
- Managerial skills to organize and run the house
- Sweeping, hoovering, cleaning, dusting throughout
- Laundry and ironing
- Organising the bedrooms and changing bedding
- Cleaning all areas of the kitchen, tidying after meals
- Deep cleaning of bathrooms
- Organising the cupboards, fridge, pantries
- Cleaning down surfaces and polishing
- Window cleaning, fluffing pillows
- Running daily errands
The minimum requirements to apply are:
- Previous experience in working for an HNW family
- Tagalog speaking is a must;
- Good level of English;
- DBS check and references required prior to start
The salary range is between £31,000 to £34,000 gross per annum DOE. The position comes with 28 days of paid holidays (including bank holidays).
To apply for this role, please email us your CV at [email protected]