Position: Live-out Housekeeper
Client: Private Family
Salary: up to £35,000 gross pa
Requirements: previous experience;
Available type(s): full-time, permanent, live-out
Location: South Kensington SW7
Are you a Housekeeper in London searching for a new role?
A lovely live-out housekeeper is sought to look after a 3-bedrooms house located in South Kensington, London. The main responsibility of the housekeeper will be to maintain the cleanliness of this fine house to the highest of standards.
The successful candidate will be a team player, experienced, responsible, a perfectionist, easy-going and organized, as this is essential for this role. The household doesn’t include any children or pets and traveling is not involved.
Working schedule: 9 AM to 5 PM/10AM to 6PM, Mon to Fri, with weekends off. When the Principals are in residence flexibility is required.
Starting date: ASAP / end of Jan 2023;
The duties include:
- Managerial skills to organize and run the house
- Sweeping, hoovering, cleaning, dusting throughout
- Laundry and ironing
- Organising the bedrooms and changing bedding
- Cleaning all areas of the kitchen, tidying after meals
- Deep cleaning of bathrooms
- Organising the cupboards, fridge, pantries
- Cleaning down surfaces and polishing
- Window cleaning, fluffing pillows
- Running daily errands
The minimum requirements to apply are:
- Previous experience in working for an HNW family
- Good level of English
- DBS check and references are required prior to start
The salary range is between £33,000 to £35,000 gross per annum DOE. The position comes with 28 days of paid holidays (including bank holidays). This is a long-standing client of our agency and they have a lovely team of staff in place. Training will be provided by the house manager or by the head housekeeper. Formal household when the family is in residence. Uniform provided.