Position: Live-in Housekeeper
Client: Private Family
Salary: £35,000 gross pa
Requirements: previous experience;
Available type(s): full-time, permanent, live-in
Location: Radlett (WD7) Herts
Are you a Live-in Housekeeper searching for a new role?
We are recruiting for a live-in housekeeper nanny to look after a beautiful house located in Radlett (WD7) Herts. The main responsibility of the housekeeper will be to maintain the cleanliness of this fine house, assist with cooking and childcare for two school aged children (in full-time education).
Working schedule: Tuesday to Saturday, with two days off. Full-time role, 45/50 hours per week. Some flexibility will be required.
Starting date: ASAP
The duties include:
- Sweeping, hoovering, cleaning, dusting throughout
- Laundry and ironing
- Cooking for the children
- Organising the bedrooms and changing bedding
- Cleaning all areas of the kitchen, tidying after meals
- Deep cleaning of bathrooms
- Organising the cupboards, fridge, pantries
- Cleaning down surfaces and polishing
- Window cleaning, fluffing pillows
- Running daily errands
The minimum requirements to apply are:
- Previous experience with HNW families
- Decent level of English
- DBS check and references required prior to start
The salary is £500 net per week (cca 35,000 gross per annum). The position comes with 28 days of paid holidays (including bank holidays or days off in lieu). En-suite accommodation provided, with food and all bills included. Long-term and stable position with a reputable family.