Position: Live-in Housekeeper / Nanny
Client: Private Family
Salary: £500 net per week / cca £35,000 gross pa
Requirements: previous experience; driving licence;
Available type(s): full-time, permanent, live-in
Location: Kingston, (KT3) London.
Are you a Live-in Housekeeper searching for a new role?
A lovely live-in housekeeper is sought to look after a 5-bed beautiful house located in Kingston, (KT3) London. The main responsibility of the housekeeper will be to maintain the cleanliness of this fine house, assist with Mediterranean cooking & food prep and being responsible for the school runs (three children aged B9, G12, G15 y/0). Driving licence is a must for this role.
The successful candidate will be a responsible, easy-going and organized person. The family has a cute small dog and they employ a cleaner for the deep cleaning.
Working schedule: 8/10 hours per day, Monday to Friday. The hours are usually 7am to 8pm, with 3.5 hours break at midday.
Starting date: End of April 2023;
The duties include:
- Sweeping, hoovering, cleaning, dusting throughout
- Laundry and ironing
- Simple cooking / food prep for the family
- Organising the bedrooms and changing bedding
- Cleaning all areas of the kitchen, tidying after meals
- Driving the children to activities & school runs
- Help with homework
- Organising the cupboards, fridge, pantries
- Window cleaning, fluffing pillows
- Occasional night babysitting;
- Running daily errands
- Minimal pet care
The minimum requirements to apply are:
- Previous experience with HNW families
- Driving licence
- Decent level of English
- DBS check and references required prior to start
The salary is £500 net per week (cca 35,000 gross per annum). A double bedroom accommodation is provided in the same house, with food and all bills included. Long-term and stable position with a reputable family of doctors. The position comes with 28 days of paid holidays (including bank holidays or days off in lieu).