Position: Personal Driver / House Manager
Client: Private Family
Salary: £30,000 gross pa
Requirements: previous experience; driving licence;
Available type(s): part-time, permanent, live-out
Location: Teddington (KT1), London
Are you a Personal Driver / House Manager searching for a new role?
We’re looking for a Personal Driver/House Manager required to work for a Principal based in Teddington (KT1), with offices in Central London (Harley Street). The chauffeur will be responsible for conveying the client to and from home from Monday to Wednesday. A degree of flexibility is required to meet the client’s needs for other days.
This is a combined role, so alongside the core responsibilities of a chauffeur, you will also be expected to do house management, organizing family events, running errands, airport runs, ad-hoc duties, and caring for the car (S Class Mercedes.)
Working schedule: Monday to Wednesday from 5AM to 7.30PM; Flexibility required for extra hours.
The starting date is: ASAP;
- Liaising with the client to determine when and where you will collect
- Ensuring that the client’s door is open as you greet them in a professional, sincere manner.
- Abiding by road regulations at all times.
- Ensuring that the vehicle remains pristine and in excellent working order.
- General property maintenance and hands-on with all administrative duties
- Event management;
- Arrange and oversee tradesmen
- Managing all outside contractors and being present at the property while they visit.
- Oversee the work of contractors and procurement of household goods
- Manage petty cash, paying bills for the property, managing utility bills, liaising with utility providers
- Managing rubbish collection/recycling
- Managing deliveries and post
The minimum requirements to apply are:
- Having Personal Driver and House Manager experience;
- Living within 30 min commute to KT1;
- Fluent in English
- Hold a clean driver’s licence
- Valid DBS check and excellent references
The salary is £30,000 gross per year, with additional hours paid extra at an agreed hourly/daily rate. The position comes with pro-rata paid holidays, including bank holidays / days in lieu.