Position: After School Nanny
Client: Family with children aged 4 & 6
Salary: £18 to £20 gph doe
Requirements: previous experience; high level of English
Available type(s): part-time, permanent, live-out
Location: Chelsea SW10
Are you an After School Nanny searching for a new part-time role?
A lovely family of four based in Chelsea Harbour / Imperial Wharf, London (SW10) is seeking an After School Nanny to care for their two children aged almost 4 & 6 y/o, who attend full-time education in Knightsbridge.
The main duties will be looking after the children’s day-to-day routine, preparing meals, nursery/school runs with the family driver, after-school activities, feeding, bathing, bedtime routine, organizing birthday parties or other relevant events etc. The successful candidate will be someone warm, caring, very tidy and takes initiative.
Working hours: 3pm to 7pm Monday to Thursday & 12pm to 7pm on Fridays (23 hrs/ week);
The starting date: ASAP
- Complete all nannying duties, sole/shared charge
- Arrange leisure activities, educational excursions and activities
- Locating age-appropriate activities that will benefit the children
- Organising preschool/school needs, clothes, labelling uniforms etc;
- Bedtime routine
- At least 3 years of experience as a nanny
- High level of English – must
- Childcare qualifications preferred
- Paediatric first aid certificate
- Enhanced DBS check and excellent references
The salary is £18 to £20 gross per hour, depending on experience. The position comes with pro-rata days of paid holidays (including bank holidays or time in lieu).