Position: Live-in Nanny
Client: Family with G5, B3 & B9mths old
Salary: £45k/50k gross pa + separate flat + car
Requirements: previous experience; mastery of English; driving licence;
Available type(s): permanent, full-time, live-in;
Location: Mayfair (W1) London
Are you a Nanny in London looking for a new role?
A professional family based in Mayfair (W1), London is seeking a Live-in Nanny to care for their three children aged G5, B3 & B9mths old. A confident swimmer, driving licence and being highly fluent in English is required for this position.
The main duties will be looking after the children’s day-to-day routine, preparing meals, school and nursery runs, planning activities for the time when children are off, organize birthday parties or other relevant events. You will be in charge of the bedtime routine and babysitting if the parents go out.
Someone active, fun and who loves travelling will be a perfect fit for this role. Lots of driving is required. Extensive international travel with the family during summer time is expected. No pets.
Working hours: Monday to Friday 7.30am to 8pm.
The starting date is ASAP;
- Complete all nannying duties, mainly sole charge
- School and nursery runs
- Arrange leisure activities, educational excursions and activities
- Locating age-appropriate activities that will benefit the children
- Organizing school needs, clothes, labelling uniforms etc;
- Assist with homework;
- Bedtime routine
- Travelling with the family (4/6 weeks per year)
- At least 3 years of experience as a nanny
- High level of English
- Confident driver
- Flexibility to travel internationally
- Paediatric first aid certificate
- Enhanced DBS check and excellent references
The salary is £45,000 to £50,000 gross pa – depending on experience. Separate accommodation with parking will be provided (10 minutes distance from the house). A car will be provided. The position comes with 28 days of paid holidays/days off in lieu.
To apply, please submit your CV in Word (.doc) format at [email protected];