Position: Weekends & Holidays Nanny
Client: Family with B8, B5 & G2
Salary: £30,000 to £40,000 gross pa
Requirements: previous experience; mastery of English; driving licence;
Available type(s): permanent, full-time, live-in;
Location: North Kensington, NW6, London
Are you a Nanny in London looking for a new role?
A lovely family of five based in NW6, London is seeking an experienced Nanny/Governess for weekends and holidays. A confident swimmer, driving licence and being highly fluent in English is required for this position.
The main duties will be looking after and playing with three children (aged B8, B5 & G2). This is a live-in role (with Saturday overnight stay). Teaching and helping with homework and educational activities. Tidying the children’s rooms and toys. Outdoors and beach activities. Bathing and dressing, evening babysitting when required.
Must be team-player, as the family is employing other staff and pet-friendly, as we have a dog. Saturday overnight stay and occasional sole charge. Cooking won’t be required, as the family employs a Chef.
- Live-in most Saturdays pm through Sunday pm (in total 12/14 hrs – overnight Saturday) in London during school term dates (Sept – early July);
- International travel on the following dates below, working daily from 7am to 8pm, with two hours break:
- 24 Mar – 18 Apr ’23
- 26 May – 4 June ’23
- 5 – 26 August ’23
- 20 – 29 Oct ’23
- 10 days during Christmas break (not working on 24 Dec & 25 Dec)
- 9 – 18 Feb ’24
The starting date is ASAP;
- Complete all nannying duties, mostly sole charge
- Proactively helping with homework and educational activities
- Locating age-appropriate activities that will benefit the children
- Bathing and dressing and feeding – cooking won’t be required.
- Tidying the children’s rooms, toys and kitchen after their meals
- Driving to scheduled activities
- Similar nanny experience with these ages
- Encourage learning through specialised play activities
- Assist with homework
- Mastery of English – must
- Driving licence and confident swimmer – must
- Paediatric first aid certificate and Enhanced DBS check
The salary is £30,000/40,000 gross annually depending on experience for a total of 130 days (counting 1 1/2 day at the weekend).The accommodation usually consists of a private bedroom with an ensuite bathroom on a separate floor.
Most weekends will be spent in London or the countryside (Oxfordshire) during school term dates (Sept – early July). Often international travelling to sunny places during summer time.
To apply, please submit your CV in Word (.doc) format at [email protected];