Position: Nanny Housekeeper
Client: Family with B21mts
Salary: £15 / £18 gross ph
Requirements: previous experience;
Available type(s): contract, part-time, live-out;
Location: Abingdon (OX14) Oxford
Are you a Nanny Housekeeper in Oxford looking for a new role?
We are looking for Part-time Nanny Housekeeper to start working for a lovely family located in Abingdon (OX14) Oxford. The main responsibility of the nanny will be to look after their 21-months old son and perform light housekeeping. The family has no pets, and no travelling or driving is involved. The successful candidate will be a team-player, caring, friendly, self-starter, organized and trustworthy.
Working schedule: 30 hrs / week; Monday to Friday, 8am to 2pm (they can be flexible); Weekends off.
Starting date: ASAP
The duties include:
- All nanny duties as a sole/shared charge
- Locating age-appropriate activities
- Educationally appropriate activities, music, puzzles, arts and crafts and having fun
- Maintain a bedtime routine, story reading
- Prioritise safety at all times
- Cooking for the boy
- Sweeping, hoovering and cleaning
- Assist with laundry and ironing
- Cleaning all areas of the kitchen and tidying after meals
- Organising the cupboards, fridge, pantries
The minimum requirements to apply are:
- Previous experience in working for a private family
- Good level of English
- Able to easily commute to the property
- Enhanced DBS check and excellent references required
The hourly rate is £15 to £18 gross ph, depending on experience. The position comes with pro-rata paid holidays. This is a 10-months contract role (at least), as the employer is an international family.